Ahad, 17 Julai 2011

my Ideal Guy

I want a boy...

Who will always be there for me.

A boy that I can call in the middle of the night, crying, and he will stay up just to make sure I'm okay.

A boy who will take lots of cute pictures with me and allow me to put them on Facebook for all our friends to see.

A boy who will sing songs with me in the car as we drive around.

A boy who likes to cuddle when we watch movies.

A boy who strives to make me happy.

A boy who will make me his world.

A boy who will lay with me at night and stare at the stars.

A boy who understands me.

A boy who is patient.

A boy who will dance in the rain with me.

A boy who can also be my best friend.

A boy who won't kiss me until the time is right.

A boy who will be interested in me and my life.

A boy who loves me for who I am....:D

♥♥

^^,


p/s i found already... ^_^

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan